Hide Advanced Filters
Show Advanced Filters
36 results found
#GiveAcadiana General Pot
The #GiveAcadiana General Pot is here to support all of the nonprofits participating in the 2017 #GiveAcadiana campaign. All General Pot funds will be distributed between the #GiveAcadiana participants.
Our mission: 1) Facilitating referral to the proper agency for those who need help. 2) Rendering direct services in the absence of any other agency, individual or organized service capable of responding to a particular need. 3) Collaborating with other community service organizations within the 232-HELP / Louisiana 211 geographic boundaries. 4) Educating the public on matters related to health and social problems. 5) Identifying gaps in community services and incubating new programs.
Acadian Baptist Center
To provide a clean, attractive,friendly environment where people of all ages can retreat from the distractions of the world. To have a setting conducive to God's Spirit touching their life in a special way. To make Acadian Baptist Center a place where people can sense God's presence.
Acadiana Affiliate of Susan G Komen
Komen Acadiana is on a mission to save lives and end breast cancer forever in Acadiana. 75% of our net proceeds stay local and fund community projects for breast health education, screening and treatment. The remaining 25% supports a National Research Grant Program, which funds groundbreaking breast cancer research. Since 1999, Komen Acadiana has funded over 3.4 million in Local Health Grants and contributed over $1,000,000 to research!
Acadiana Animal Aid
Saving the lives of companion animals, until they all have a home.
Acadiana Native Plant Project
To promote the use of native plants within our landscape
AOC Community Media
AOC Community Media's mission is to build an informed and engaged community through media, technology and education. AOC Community Media is a vital part of Acadiana's infrastructure serving its local government, schools, nonprofits and residents on a daily basis. These groups use AOC to create their non-commercial messages and then to distribute this information to the community.
Bayou Vermilion Preservation Association
The mission of the Bayou Vermilion Preservation Association Inc. is to create awareness of our natural environment by providing education and outreach to the general community about ways to conserve, protect and enjoy the Bayou Vermilion Watershed.
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Acadiana
Our mission is to provide children facing adversity with strong and enduring, professionally supported 1-to-1 relationships that change their lives for the better, forever. Accountability Statement: We partner with parents/guardians, volunteers and others in the community and hold ourselves accountable for each child in our program achieving: • Higher aspirations, greater confidence, and better relationships • Avoidance of risky behaviors • Educational success
Boys & Girls Clubs of Acadiana
Boys & Girls Clubs of Acadiana works to save and change the lives of children and teens, especially those who need us most, by providing a safe, positive, and engaging environment and programs that prepare and inspire them to achieve Great Futures.
CASA of St. Landry-Evangeline, Inc.
The Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of St. Landry-Evangeline, Inc. speaks for abused and neglected children in the juvenile dependency process through the use of highly trained competent volunteers.
Catholic Services of Acadiana
Motivated by the Gospel, we offer essential services to preserve and enhance the lives of people experiencing poverty, hunger, and homelessness in Acadiana.
Our mission is to produce, distribute and promote local wholesome food. Participating in a healthy regional food system while continuing in the tradition of organic Community Supported Agriculture. Donate today!
Faith House, Inc.
Faith House's mission is to provide shelter, safety, empowerment, and advocacy, to survivors of domestic violence.
Families Helping Families of Acadiana
Families Helping Families of Acadiana is a UNIQUE family-driven resource center directed and staffed by parents or family members of individuals with disabilities, who, through our own experiences, assist and strengthen, as well as, promote advocacy and are committed to reaching out to other families with disabilities.